1. Autoline Design Software Limited, Pune, India (ADSL):

Initially in March, 2006, Autoline Industries Limited acquired 51% stake and later in year 2007 acquired remaining 49% stake in Autoline Design Software Limited (formerly known as Dimensions Engineering Software Services Pvt. Ltd) a multifaceted, end –to-end Engineering Solutions Company that offers design and engineering solutions for OEM’s. The remaining 49% stake was acquired in the year 2007 thus making it wholly owned subsidiary of Our Company. With this acquisition, Our Company’s proposition to its customers improved as a provider of engineering-design, tooling services and mass- manufacturing capabilities that can continually innovate through process engineering, re-engineering and re-tooling to improve manufacturing efficiency.This acquisition has given Autoline Industries Limited the edge to provide one stop complete solution to our valued customers, enabling Autoline Industries Limited a quick & fast response to customer for design concept to rapid prototype manufacturing. Autoline Design Software Limited is also capable  of providing Re engineering solution enabling reduction in product weight and cost.

ADSL Annual Accounts

2. Autoline Industrial Parks Limited, Pune, India (AIPL):

In February, 2008, Autoline and SCIDC (Sharjah Cement & Industrial Development Co. UAE), formed a Joint Venture in the name of Autoline Industrial Parks Limited (subsidiary of “Autoline”). The purpose of the Joint Venture is to set up and develop SEZs / industrial parks/ Special townships. The Company has contracted for 125 Acres of land out of which approximately 102 Acres of land has already been acquired till date in Chakan, Pune the fastest growing industrial hub in Maharashtra. The domestic demand for residential and commercial activity in Chakan has picked up given the fact that Volkswagen with 500 acres, Mercedes Benz with 150 acres, Mahindra & Mahindra with 750 acres, General Motors with 300 acres, Bajaj Auto Ltd. with 400 acres, Hyundai with 100 acres and other multinational companies like Bridgestone (tyres) and GE have started their units. All these companies are located within two km radius from 102 acres of land owned by AIPL. The site is situated in the centre of all industrial activity in Chakan’s Auto Hub, opposite Bajaj Auto Limited, on the proposed 8 lane Ahmednagar Talegaon Road and further to JNPT / Mumbai.

AIPL Annual Accounts

3. Koderat Investments Limited, Cyprus – (Koderat)
 
In September 2008, the Company acquired 100% stake in Koderat Investments Limited “Koderat”, a Company incorporated and existing under the laws of Cyprus; acting as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV). Further “Koderat” acquired 49% equity share capital of “SZ Design Srl”, and “Zagato Srl”, Italian limited liability companies, Milan these companies are into the business of developing, designing and providing engineering services.

Koderat Annual Accounts